Wednesday 3 September 2014

It's Currently September!

Woah baby, talk about late to the party!  Luckily the lovely Farley keeps the Currently linky open all month. :)  Here's what September has in hold for me:


Listening:  Chris is here and he cooked steak for dinner.  :)

Loving: Although this term has flown by, I am counting down to holidays.  Two weeks of sunshine and daytime TV.... bliss!

Thinking: A nice glass of wine, a walk on the beach, a funny story from a kidlet... sometimes it's those simple moments that make you realise that life is great.

Wanting: Study? Who knows... but I'm in the mood for a fresh challenge. :)

Needing: On the weekend we had gorgeous, hot weather - perfect for a drive to the Gold Coast and lunch in the sun. Could I find anything to wear? Nope.  After sifting through a million cardigans and scarves I figured that it's time to hit the shops for some sleeveless styles!

3 Trips: Oh, this was tricky!!! I have the travel bug and would jump on a plane to anywhere in a heartbeat!  I chose Canada - because it's my second home, Spain because it's always appealed to me and The Great Ocean Road because that's next on the list. :)

That's it from me tonight.  The Block is about to start and I have a couch to be horizontal on.  Have a wonderful week, whatever it has in store for you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    2 1/2 weeks away from spring break and I am just starting school tomorrow. :) Such a difference. I just got back from Canada two days ago from a family reunion. I just love it there. I would love to go out west sometime. :) I can't wait to hear about your new challenge. Have a wonderful day!!!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren-

    How exciting to be almost to your spring break! Besides doing some fun shopping do you have any plans?

    Sincerely,
    Sheila Jane
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic Blog
    Fun Teaching Videos
    Teacher Talk Radio
    PhotoFun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren, I'm also counting down for spring break. This term is taking longer than EVER! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Great Ocean Road is such a beautiful part of our country. It's near where I live, so I might even head along there in the spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!