Tuesday 10 June 2014

Two for Tuesday with TTT!



Stopping past super duper quickly to link up with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday as part of their Summer Bloggin' series!  I've listed 2 products in my TpT for 50% off.  I found it really tricky to pick, so I've chosen one of my most recent products, and a best seller. :)

Shark! is a fun CVC reading fluency card game - grab it here for $1.50! 


I have a real soft spot for my Playdough Mats.  They were one of my first products and were much more popular than I thought they would be.  I use them all the time in my fine motor groups, and in maths groups at the beginning of the year.  They are also $1.50 and you can pick them up here.


I'm off to check out all the other awesome products discounted for this linky. :)  Happy Tuesday lovely friends.

Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!