Tuesday 17 June 2014

Two for Tuesday with The Teaching Tribune!


Another Tuesday, another two products 50% off in my store... and lots of other stores too - make sure you check out the linky over at The Teaching Tribune!

Sweet Treats is my favourite sight word activity!  I just love the cute ice-cream cones that get taller as kidlets read their sight words.


News in a Flash will be a lifesaver if (like me!) you struggle to get through Show & Tell with your sanity intact.  These 10 templates will make sharing time streamlined and focused.


Both of these ditties are only $1.50 for the next 24 hours... or until I remember to change them back to their original prices. :)

What are you waiting for? Head on over to The Teaching Tribune and grab yourself a bargain or two! 

Lauren


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of news in a flash! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog about Aussie books. It's been fun learning about Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the new look Lauren. The colours are great, love the background and the fonts are fantastic.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!