Tuesday 1 April 2014

It's Currently April!

April! Let's get straight to this Currently business...


Most of my Currently categories are themed towards the fact that it's the last week of a busy term! :)  I got home late tonight after a long day of parent teacher interviews and have flopped on the couch after a hot shower.  If it wasn't for The Big Bang Theory on later I would already be asleep in bed, I think.  I need one of those fancy TV's that records things!  Luckily, there's only 3 more days until our 2 week Easter break.  I'm off to Canada, and can't decided if I'm excited or dreading the long trip there.  I'm a good traveller and I love the thought of a stretch of uninterrupted time to read and sleep, but I'm thinking that the stopovers and long layovers that I have will make the journey there a bit tiring.  Time will tell I guess! If you could see me you would be able to set an idea of the type of term I've had - black circles under my eyes, a good 2 inches of regrowth, no tan etc.  Looking forward to going to the hairdresser on Friday to at least set 1 of those things right! :)

Farley wanted to know when our day starts and ends and when our last day is.  I like to get to school early, about 7am, and I usually find things to do until about 5pm.  Our first term ends this week, but the end of our school year is on the 4th of December, a.k.a millions of days away!

Go and link up with Farley to share some Currently love!


Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I hear ya on the busy term! The last week of the marking period always takes its toll on me and the circles under my eyes haha! I hope you have a safe flight next week! Glad I found your blog through the currently!

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren! The Block... tick, Easter Break... tick, Cup of Tea.... tick, re-growth... tick! It seems we have had a similar term - you won't get me on a flight anytime soon though!! Good luck for the next 3 days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love long flights too Lauren, what better excuse to dive in to a great book. At least you will have a bit of time to walk around between flights on a long layover.
    PS, it is not as much fun with children :)

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!