Sunday 2 March 2014

It's Currently Time!

My oh my, have you seen Farley's new blog design?  Seriously gorgeous and I am JEALOUS!  When you're popping over to join in the Currently linky you can check it out. :)



Listening: This morning there is a lovely cool breeze, and because my couch is right next beside the patio door I can hear the palm trees rustling away outside.  

Loving: Autumn is here!  I can't wait for the mornings to become chilly, to break out the scarves and for TV watching to be nice and cozy under a blanket.  I'll have a while to wait though, here in Queensland it will probably be at least a month for the weather to be cold enough!

Thinking: I've always wanted to drive The Great Ocean Road (google it if you're not from Australia!) and I think this year I might finally get to do it!  I usually head overseas, but so far am planning to stay closer to home for a while.

Wanting: "I tried, but they died" should be my gardening motto.  I'm doing something wrong with my potted plants!  The camellia is doing ok, but the poor cyclamen and azelea are on their way out. :(

Needing: Oh how easy it is to waste time with frivolous things - Pinterest, shopping, gazing at the waves - when my to do list is getting out of control.  I need to set myself a time limit for those things, and make sure I get stuck into important jobs when I've reached it.

???????: That's the answer - what's the question?  Leave me a comment with your guess!

Right, I'm going to take my own advice and get my day underway with grocery shopping, laundry, lesson planning and cleaning out my clothes cupboard.  Sounds fun, doesn't it?!  What are you up to today?

Happy weekend friends!

Lauren 


5 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm maybe your next holiday will be in Europe??? My family says I have a black thumb instead of a green one so I understand your plant problems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe I have a black thumb, too! :(

      You are kind of right... I would love to go back to Europe, but not sure it will be the next holiday. :)

      Lauren

      Delete
  2. Wow... Autumn, we're knee deep in freezing temps and winter weather on the east coast of the US. Is that a continent you want to visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking forward to the cool change here! :) I have been to Europe once before, but it's top of my list of places I want to travel to.

      Delete
  3. You've never been to Europe? The Great Ocean Rd is awesome! You'll have to catch up with us Vic girls if you come down this way :)
    Books, Bugs and Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!