Wednesday 19 June 2013

Last Week of Term-itis!

Yaaaawn!  Is everyone else feeling the end of term exhaustion like I am? This week I have alternated between feeling like time is flying... and feeling like it's dragging on for-eva!

My kidlets have been kept super busy but they are very tired, there have been lots of tears and bickering.  I've tried to keep things light for them with lots of fun activities, a 'Snow Day' today for our Winter theme, an end of term party tomorrow and a movie on Friday after our Grandparent's Day.  Even these low-stress days have felt like a lot of work because the kidlets are exhausted and in need of a rest.  

I've got lots of school things I want to share... but those posts will have to wait until holidays! :)

Anyway... to round off this slightly useless post, here's a slightly useless quote!

{Source}

It's almost holidays! You can make it!! :)

Lauren


2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I totally understand where you're coming from. My exhausted Prep/1s have another FULL week of term and the bickering started last week. We're also keeping things very light, fun and will be celebrating the end of our Sustainability unit by watching WALL-E next week.

    I really feel for all the kids, especially considering our first term was only 8 weeks long. 11 weeks feels like an eternity for them.

    Enjoy the end of term!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie,

    I think it's the worst for the littlest ones... I have a few only turning 5 this week, and they seem to be more tired than the others.

    Hope your last week is great!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!