Saturday 29 June 2013

Five for Friday?

Hi all!  No Five for Friday for me today. :( I left my camera at a friend's place earlier in the week and haven't taken any photos on my phone so I have nothing to show for a whole week in Canada with my lovebird. Waah!

While Chris has been at work I've been spending some time trying to decide how to re-vamp my sight word wall back in my classroom.  I'm wondering whether I should turn it into more of a general word wall and include spelling words and words that pop up all the time in the kidlets' writing (beach, friend, Australia Zoo etc.).  With that in mind I've made two word wall header sets.  I'm leaning towards using the rainbow one in my room, but I do love the chalkboard style because it has a gorgeous teal detail.  

Pop by my TpT store if you are in need of an update too - they are in Queensland Script. :)



I hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing break from school, either snuggling under blankets in Australia or enjoying the Summer here in the Northern Hemisphere!

Lauren

3 comments:

  1. hope you're having a great break Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having an amazing time over in Canada!! It must be lovely to be spending some time with your man =) The holidays should really be an extra few weeks longer in the Winter I think haha. Looking forward to seeing some photos next week!

    Casey
    Lifelong Learners in Prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from a new fellow aussie blogger! Your blog looks awesome and I am looking forward to browsing through. Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!