Tuesday 2 April 2013

April 'Currently'!

April already? Surely not! I'm linking up with Farley for her April 'Currently' to share what's happening here at the beach!


Listening - Things sure do get busy around here at holiday time!  There's a whole heap of families on holidays in the complexes nearby and right now a heap of them are walking past my place to the restaurants by the water. It's such a nice spot to sit, chat and have a glass of wine with your meal. 

Loving - My Canadian lovebird Chris arrived on Good Friday and is here with me for just over 2 weeks. :) Today we went to Australia Zoo, tomorrow we're heading to Noosa and we're off to Sydney next week. It is the most wonderful thing in the world to have him here.

Thinking - We're off to see Oz tonight and I am super excited!!

Wanting - If you live near the Sunshine Coast you NEED to get yourself to San Churro for a Spanish hot chocolate.  It's pretty much melted chocolate and is to-die-for! One of them with a churro dipped in Dulche de Leche (thick caramel) sauce is absolute heaven.

Needing - Wouldn't it be great if the number of days spent on holidays outnumbered those spent at work?  Wishful thinking, I know!

Advice - Life is so busy. Spend some time doing the things you love and being with the people who make your life wonderful.  (I cheated a bit - I don't sell or create to sell and am so new to blogging that I thought a bit of general life advice would be better. :)

Hope all of my Aussie friends are enjoying your holidays, and that those in other places had a great Easter break that refreshed you for a terrific week at school!

Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the April Currently! I am your 14th follower!
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog from the currently linky. I have always wanted to go to Australia...maybe someday. It sounds like your break is going to be fantastic. Enjoy your time!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica - you should visit! Australia is a beautiful place. :)

      Delete

Thanks for popping by!